RDB™ RIM DYNAMIC BALANCE
The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side.
This new system raises the concept of spoking to a new level of performance for road bike and triathlon wheels ( and mtb too)
The Fulcrum® engineers have redesigned the spokes and the hub housings to create a solid and unmoveable whole. The result is that the spokes
a) will never lose their initial tension, thus keeping the wheel perfectly reactive and centred
b) will remain in the position that have been studied in the wind tunnel tests to ensure the best aerodynamic penetration possible.
F.I.C. FULCRUM IDENTIFICATION CARD - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
Right from its inception Fulcrum® has been marked by feature that continues to this day: that is to design, prototype and industrialise all the wheels characterised by the red “F”.
Indeed these take shape inside of the R&D, the leading-edge department that represents the beating heart of the Italian company.
Every single component of the wheel, the materials chosen and the technologies applied are the tangible result of the effort that Fulcrum® makes every day to give you maximum performance and reliability.
A guarantee of quality
The keyword for our products is: traceable.
If you find a little label attached to any Fulcrum® product, do not remove it. It will provide you a guarantee in case of an ascertained defectiveness of a production batch, and so the component needed or wheel will be traceable.
All this because, devoted to its mission, Fulcrum® demands the absolute perfection and safety for its customers.
DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT
Two different heights for front and back. A bigger challenge in construction, but necessary to achieve the very best.
The lower front wheel improves handling, limiting weight to a maximum and also mass involved when turning and relaunching.
The rear rim is higher and more solid, to transmit all the power to the wheel and increase stability.
- TYRE TYPE Clincher
- TYRE SIZE 28"
- ASTM CATEGORY 1
- WEIGHT 1760 g
- RIM MATERIAL Aluminum
- RIM MATERIAL DETAILS Aluminum
- RIM HEIGHT CATEGORY Low
- RIM HEIGHT Front: 24,5 mm and rear: 27,5 mm
- RIM WIDTH 23 mm
- INNER RIM WIDTH (CHANNEL) ETRTO 17C
- TYRE WIDTH From 25 mm to 50 mm
- BRAKING SYSTEM Caliper
- BRAKING SURFACE/BRAKING OPTIONS Aluminum braking surface, turned
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILITY QR
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILITY QR
- FRONT WHEEL SPOKES 18 (9 left - 9 right)
- REAR WHEEL SPOKES 20 (10 left - 10 right)
- SPOKE MATERIAL Stainless steel
- SPOKE PROFILE TECHNOLOGY Rounded, J-pull
- NIPPLES Brass
- FRONT HUB Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- REAR HUB Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- BEARINGS Industrial bearings system
- OTHERS Aluminum Axle
- WEIGHT LIMIT 109 kg (Cyclist)
- FWB VERSION HG11, Campy