Fulcrum Racing 4 Disc Brake Clincher 2-Way Fit Wheels - Options.
Thanks to the 34mm medium profile, the new Racing 4 DB wheels achieve the perfect balance between aerodynamics, riding precision and versatility. They are ideal for climbing without sacrificing stability once the speed increases on the descents. In fact these wheels have been chosen by the Cofidis team for their training setup.
Compared to the 2018 model, the aluminium rim profile of the new version has been CNC machined and lightened, and the inner rim width has been increased to 19 mm (the previous model was 17 mm wide) so that it can easily fit 25 mm tyres. The wheels also feature 2 Way Fit technology for clinchers and tubeless tyres (tubeless tape installed and valves included). Aesthetically the new Racing 4 DB line features striking laser etched graphics that will resist whatever the weather throws at them
This new system raises the concept of spoking to a new level of performance for road bike and triathlon wheels ( and mtb too)
The Fulcrum® engineers have redesigned the spokes and the hub housings to create a solid and unmoveable whole. The result is that the spokes
a) will never lose their initial tension, thus keeping the wheel perfectly reactive and centred
b) will remain in the position that have been studied in the wind tunnel tests to ensure the best aerodynamic penetration possible.
F.I.C. FULCRUM IDENTIFICATION CARD - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
Right from its inception Fulcrum® has been marked by feature that continues to this day: that is to design, prototype and industrialise all the wheels characterised by the red “F”.
Indeed these take shape inside of the R&D, the leading-edge department that represents the beating heart of the Italian company.
Every single component of the wheel, the materials chosen and the technologies applied are the tangible result of the effort that Fulcrum® makes every day to give you maximum performance and reliability.
AFS AXLE SYSTEM™
The Axial Fixing System™ is the solution developed by Fulcrum® to fix the disc brake to the hub. The constraint granted by the butt area of the release mechanism, greater than in familiar standard ones, makes it possible to obtain greater structural rigidity and therefore more precise and powerful braking.
- TYRE TYPE 2-Way Fit™ Ready (Clincher/Tubeless ready)
- TYRE SIZE 700c
- DISCIPLINE Road / Triathlon
- ASTM CATEGORY 2
- WEIGHT 1710 g
- RIM MATERIAL Aluminum
- RIM MATERIAL DETAILS Aluminum
- PROFILE HEIGHT Medium
- RIM HEIGHT Front and rear 34 mm
- RIM WIDTH 24 mm
- INNER RIM WIDTH(CHANNEL) 19 mm
- BRAKING SYSTEM Disc brake
- BRAKING SURFACE/ BRAKES OPTIONS AFS™
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILITY HH12-100
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILTY HH12-142
- FRONT WHEEL SPOKES 24, Left 16 - Right 8
- REAR WHEEL SPOKES 24, Left 8 - Right 16
- SPOKES: MATERIAL Stainless steel
- SPOKES: PROFILE TECHNOLOGY Rounded, straight pull
- NIPPLES Aluminum
- FRONT HUB Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- REAR HUB Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- BEARINGS Sealed cartridge bearings, adjustable
- OTHERS Lasered + Stickers
- WEIGHT LIMIT (SYSTEM) 120 kg
- FWB VERSION HG11, XDR, N3W
All our products are professionally packed and shipped with tracking number and insurance. Lafo Bikes is offering you high end bikes, frames, parts & accessories that we love. We are selling only genuine products, no copy or replica. Our goal is to offer you the best price on amazing bikes