Campagnolo Chorus 12 Front Derailleur, braze-on.
The Chorus 12s™ braze-on front derailleur by Campagnolo is designed for functionality, speed, precision and maximum shifting performance.
Therefore, it has the same features as the big brothers from the Super Record 12s™ and Record 12s™ Series. Specifically designed to meet the requirements of Campagnolo’s exceptional, mechanical 12-speed road bike groupsets, the front mech comes with a narrower cage allowing for more shifting precision and increased tyre clearance for up to 32mm wide tyres. Thanks to an optimized arm and an additional pivot, Campagnolo has managed to further reduce the shifting forces for the Chorus 12s™ front mech and to improve shifting speed.
- Weight: 87 grams
- Upper semi-rod not connected to the lower one: more precise movement and no contact with the travel limit.
- Cage designed to improve maximum cross-chaining situations.
- Ideal for wider tires: 32mm section tires can be mounted without risk of contact with the derailleur.
- Design optimized for inner cage.
- Double-position fixing of the cable allows for maximum compatibility with frames and ties.
- Optimized position for every engaged sprocket, creating no risk of contact with the chain.
All our products are professionally packed and shipped with tracking number and insurance. Lafo Bikes is offering you high end bikes, frames, parts & accessories that we love. We are selling only genuine products, no copy or replica. Our goal is to offer you the best price on amazing bikes.