Chapter2 Aero KOKO Disc Brake Frameset - Options.
This is a special order we can ship in approximately a week to a week and a half!
***Pictures as full bike for reference only***
Air resistance is the single most critical factor that separates a fast bike from a bike that cuts through the air like a bird. KOKO means “to soar, fly” in Maori and as the name suggests, our Top Tier Aero Road model will have you smiling from ear to ear from the sheer thrill of unadulterated speed.
Taking the RERE’s Aero credentials to the next level, the KOKO now has Kamm-Tail profiles incorporated into the downtube, increasing the overall stiffness of the bottom bracket and headtube by 13.35% and 35.64% respectively. Married to our aerodynamically optimised and ergonomic MANA bar, the combination makes for a super sleek high-performance racing machine.
The KOKO also comes with adjustable compliance via a dual position seatclamp configuration that can be switched from stiff to buttery smooth depending on the rider’s personal needs and/or road conditions.
Further engineering gains via the use of Latex Mandrels for the front triangle and T47 BB creates a super rigid platform for transferring every watt you produce into forward motion. Other small yet well-considered details such as the Quick-Fit headset spacers, up to 32mm of tire clearance, vibration dampening Seatstays and Seatpost makes for a package that ticks all the right boxes.
- Carbon: 100% Made in Japan by Toray
- Frame 6 Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L & XL
- Fork Rakes (2): XXS, XS, S (53mm offset) and M, L, XL (43mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 1,139g Size M +/- 3%
- Fork Weight: 420g Uncut +/- 3%
- Seatpost Weight: 135g Size M +/- 3%
- Handlebar/Stem (MANA): 395g (100-420mm) +/- 3% (Sold Separately)
- Headset: 1.5” C2 Integrated System
- Mechanical & Electric Shifting: Versatile Groupset Options
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 and EPS V3 Battery Compatible
- Tire Clearance: 32mm
- Brake Type: Disc Only
- Bottom Bracket: Internal T47 (86.5)
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
- UCI Accreditation: UCI Approved
- Saddle Rail: 6Nm
- Seatclamp: 8-10Nm
- Stem (Steerer): 6Nm
- Stem (Handlebar): 6Nm
- Front Derailleur Hanger: 3Nm
- Rear Derailleur Hanger: 2Nm
- BB Cable Guide Cover: 1Nm
- Thru-Axle: 10Nm
- Water Bottle Cage Bolts: 3Nm
WHAT YOU GET:
- Quick-Fit Spacers
- MANA Handlebar (Optional)
All our products are professionally packed and shipped with tracking number and insurance. Lafo Bikes is offering you high end bikes, frames, parts & accessories that we love. We are selling only genuine products, no copy or replica. Our goal is to offer you the best price on amazing bikes.
All orders are processed within 2 business day (excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Items are shipped from our Canada or USA facilities, based on stock availability and your location.
We offer two shipping options to get you what you need, when you need it.
Expected delivery times for North America are listed below:
Standard | 4-8 business days
Expedited | 2-3 business days
We also ship internationally! Please refer to our FAQ for further details.
Enjoy shopping with our 30 day money-back guarantee!
In the unfortunate event that you want to return an item, please contact our customer service department within thirty (30) days of receiving your items at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to call us if you’re wondering if an item can be returned. We’ll gladly answer all your questions.
You can find our full return policy here.