Chapter2 TOA Disc Brake Frameset - XX-Small. This is a special order we can ship in approximately a week and half!
***Pictures as full bike for reference only***
2-½ years in development with every detail carefully considered and meticulously executed, the TOA is the culmination of all the CHAPTER2 frames that have come before it. TOA which means “to be victorious, win” in Maori delivers an all-out, no-compromise carbon fibre race-ready frame platform designed, engineered, and manufactured to the most exacting standards.
Inspired by the TERE’s Performance All-Road DNA and the AO’s versatility, the TOA has all its cables/hoses tucked away from sight and the wind, creating an aerodynamically seamless transition between the MANA Bar and the TOA’s Kamm-Tail chassis.
Sporting a T47 Bottom Bracket for easy maintenance, the aluminium BB Shell works in unison with the high-tensile carbon carefully laid into the BB area to increase stiffness by up to 8% over the TERE. Additionally, the use of a Latex mandrel for the whole front triangle has increased the Headtube stiffness by 34% over the TERE for that out of the saddle and power to the pedals moment.
Other enhancements such as the optional MANA Bar, Quick-Fit headset spacers, up to 32mm of tire clearance, vibration dampening Seatstays, and Seatpost make for a package that ticks all the right boxes.
- Carbon: 100% Made in Japan by Toray®
- Frame 5 Sizes: XS, S, M, L & XL
- Fork 2 Sizes: XS, S (53mm offset) and M, L, XL (43mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 1105g (Disc) Size M +/- 3%
- Fork Weight: 425g (Disc) Uncut +/- 3%
- Seatpost Weight: 135g Uncut +/- 3%
- Handlebar/Stem (MANA): 395g (100-420mm) +/- 3% (Sold Separately)
- Headset: 1.5” C2 Integrated System
- Gear Shifting Type: Mechanical & Electronic Shifting
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 & EPS V3 Battery compatible
- Tire Clearance: 30mm (ISO) & 32mm Practical
- Brake Type: Disc Only
- Bottom Bracket: Internal T47
- Thru-Axle: Flat Mount FR 12x100mm, RR 12x142mm, E-Thru M12x1.5mm
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
- UCI Accreditation: UCI Approved
- Saddle Rail: 6Nm
- Seatclamp: 18-0Nm
- Front Derailleur Hanger: 3-4Nm
- Rear Derailleur Hanger: 2-3Nm
- BB Cable Guide Cover: 1-2Nm
- Water Bottle Cage Bolts: 2-3Nm
- MANA (Optional): 6Nm
WHAT YOU GET:
- Quick-Fit Spacers
- MANA Bar (Optional)
All our products are professionally packed and shipped with tracking number and insurance. Lafo Bikes is offering you high end bikes, frames, parts & accessories that we love. We are selling only genuine products, no copy or replica. Our goal is to offer you the best price on amazing bikes.
All orders are processed within 2 business day (excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Items are shipped from our Canada or USA facilities, based on stock availability and your location.
We offer two shipping options to get you what you need, when you need it.
Expected delivery times for North America are listed below:
Standard | 4-8 business days
Expedited | 2-3 business days
We also ship internationally! Please refer to our FAQ for further details.
Enjoy shopping with our 30 day money-back guarantee!
In the unfortunate event that you want to return an item, please contact our customer service department within thirty (30) days of receiving your items at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to call us if you’re wondering if an item can be returned. We’ll gladly answer all your questions.
You can find our full return policy here.