The Ultra-Torque system aluminium cups ensure maximum fluidity of movement and robustness for the bottom bracket axis with new design and coupling with Press-Fit central movements on the market.This means the well-known advantages of stiffness, lightness and performance over time typical of Campagnolo cranksets remain unaltered.
This solution offers many advantages, one of which is the ability to change frames without having to purchase a new crankset.
This allows Campagnolo to maintain the tried, tested and proven geometries and designs of the Ultra-Torque crankset without having to modify the crankset itself for the wide array of standards available currently.
- Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups for specific press-in frame BB shell systems
- Compatible with 10/11/12 speed UT cranksets in for any group
- UT cups are literally just cups, as bearings are pre-pressed on UT crankset spindles
- The retention clip is applied to the right side cup after the right arm/spindle is installed>/li>
- Includes left and right cups/sleeves, retention clip and wave washer